Partner with us.
MDbackline's patent-pending technology is uniquely designed to conduct both medical and consumer research for companies and entrepreneurs. Successful research studies have been completed with the industry's leading companies.
MDBackline's research strengths.
- Located in Orange County, California, a region that attracts innovative startups and experienced companies devoted to healthcare
- Capable of robust, flexible study design and data analytics with a team of experienced survey methodologists, epidemiologists, and statisticians.
- Affiliated with several of the country's most respected FDA research centers with experience evaluating dozens of new devices and drugs, and staffed with full-time research professionals and coordinators experienced in Good Clinical Practices
- Equipped to evaluate products through their full life cycle, from first-in-human to late stage pre-approval, post-market surveillance, and studies of product modifications and line extensions
- Able to work with independent Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) and clinical research organizations (CROs), when required by the project.
- Associated with major medical and trade journals, with our leadership team holding editorial positions and committee chairmanships with the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Healio.com, Ocular Surgery News, Primary Care Optometry News, Cataract and Refractive Surgery Today, Advanced Ocular Care, and EyeWorld.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.